This article is from DeGette wants EPA to consider recent study on fracking | PostIndependent.com. It was submitted on April 07, 2012 by tmeixsell.
- Pennsylvania Omitted Poison Data in Water Report - NYTimes.com
- Frances Beinecke: More Research Needed to Understand Health Risks of Fracking
- Briedis: BLM plan for oil shale well-reasoned | PostIndependent.com
- Destroying Precious Lands for Gas
- Fracking Hazards Obscured in Failure to Disclose Wells - Bloomberg
- Explainer: Could State Laws Make Doctors Withhold Information from Patients Sickened by Fracking? | OnEarth Magazine
- EAB debates proposal to coordinate gas pipelines | PostIndependent.com
- The Truth About the "Truthland"
- State sues Longmont over drilling regulations
- One dead in Bolivar natural gas explosion